In which i just have some observations
So it’s interesting that while I’ve been a total slacker lately I’ve actually gotten more readers. It makes no sense. Perhaps its because I’m posting less!!!
I don’t know. At any rate I know that I’ve been feeling bad about posting less but you know what? I have had this blog almost 5 years and I never thought I’d last 5 months so that’s sort of impressive to me.
Also I’m only going to post when I have something I want to post about because I have been using my time painting lately and frankly, I enjoy that more.
However I do have some observations I would like to make:
- No matter how many times I tell Kevin that it is DISGUSTING that he puts his shoes on the counter, the table or the bed he still does it. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???? See this picture???? WHY????
- Cats are capable of sleeping anywhere: in the napkin holder, in a bowl, above the sink on a shelf, in the laundry basket, in the laundry cart and apparently below an easel where oil paint could easily drop on you. Hmmmmm
- No matter how old your kids on when they’re having a bad day they call you and then all of sudden, no matter what type of mood you were in, you’re now having a bad day too.
- Kittens think older cats are play toys.
- Kittens have an endless fascination with their tails.
- Fish must not realize that the creature swatting at them and staring at them endlessly would indeed like to fish for them.
- Even though I swore I wouldn’t go see Tom Cruise again because he’s batshit crazy I couldn’t resist the latest Mission Impossible and it was really, really good.
- I still enjoy doing a good, creative project that has computer design aspects. I may be rusty but it’s so much fun. I should totally have been a graphic designer.
- The more I work out the less in shape I get.
- Even though I try to replicate certain techniques in my paintings I seriously can’t even remember how I did them in the first place. This is terribly frustrating and truly shows a lack of training.
- And yet, I’m ok with it because winging it is how I roll.
- I sometimes wonder if I’ve lost my sense of humor because I don’t think I’m as funny as I used to be. Weird huh?
I could go on but frankly, I don’t wanna. I’ll be back eventually but who knows when.